Name: Rebekah George
Location: New York, New York
Job: On Air Beauty & Fashion Expert
Motto: Every women can look gorgeous and live gorgeously. All it takes is the right tips and tricks.
How would you describe your personal style?
Comfortable chic is how I describe my style. I tend to lean towards sophisticated clothes with a trendy edge. But I don’t compromise comfort for style. My clothes also have to serve a purpose – meaning my shoes need to get me to wear I need to go when I am racing to meetings and my clothes need to take me from various places throughout the day – traveling through an airport for my next segment or racing straight from the airport right to a meeting.
If you could pick 3 fashion must-haves for every woman, what would they be?
1. Nude Heels: They elongate your legs and go with every outfit, dressed up or dressed down – no matter what the color.
2. A Black Blazer: This dress up jeans and pulls together any outfit.
3. Skinny Jeans: These mimic every style. Skinny jeans allow you to go preppy, edgy, trendy, whatever style you want!
You have quite an impressive resume! Tell us what its like to be a television host, spokesperson, Fashion & Beauty Expert!
Why thank you! I would describe myself as busy! Between traveling regularly, doing blog posts for my website, appearing on QVC, hosting everything from webisodes to infomercials, and pitching new ideas for segments, I am always on the run but it is exciting.
What does your daily sun protection and anti-aging regimen consist of? Any occasional splurges or secrets to share?
I have to pat myself on the back – I’m really good with my sun protection. I have been since I was a child – I can thank my mom for that. I wear SPF 30 on exposed areas everyday rain or shine; in more intense months, all over my body. I take extra precautions covering up with clothes such as sun hats when walking around town. I also wear an antioxidant under my sunscreen to further protect. In summer I tend to layer on sunscreen – starting with a lotion and topping with a spray and then touching up with a mineral powder during the day.
What are 3 Beauty Products you cannot live without?
1. Renova- for fighting wrinkles.
2. Mascara – To me this is like my Amex I never leave home without it,sometimes I even where it to the gym.
3. Bronzer – This gives you coverage and color, it is a multi purpose product that can be worn all year. We underestimate the power of bronzer.
What’s your ‘must-have’ item in the Mott 50 collection? And how would you accessorize it?
Billy Nautical Wide Brimmed Hat. This is great because you can wear it with jeans or with your bathing suit on the beach. I also love how it is collapsible so I can put it in my bag and pull it out whenever I need it.